Wednesday 28 April 2010

Music, music, music ...

Recently, I’ve been pre-occupied with the planning of my new record (yes, the new record that I seem to have been planning/stalling for two years!) We have finally decided on the final recording schedule, the producer, musicians, the studio and the city in which we will record. I think I even have a title, which is strangely always the most difficult decision… And though I’m no Lady Gaga I must admit a lot of my thinking has drifted to what I will wear in the studio. I want to look the part! One of my favourite photos of a musician and how he is dressed is this famous image of Sviatoslav Richter… it looks like he’s been styled by Margaret Howell ! Will it be wide legged trousers for me? All this crucial thinking explains why my blog has been rather distracted. I will redeem myself this week by choosing a charming but super cheesy wake up song and a TT test subject whose jokes are famous for being cheesy but with one of the warmest voices on radio it just makes him even more appealing : ) lotsoflove tt